• Finding the right media to solve problems and earn loyalty.
• Writing to synthesize facts, reach new audiences and prompt action.
• Editing for readability, accuracy and a consistent, engaging tone.
• Mobile, customized design, focused on core messages.
• SEO and site structure audits to optimize content and workflow.
• Attractive, persuasive ecommerce product pages.
• Data collection, analysis and visualization to understand buyers.
• Competitive analysis, use cases, specifications to define project.
• Training materials, presentations and technical documentation.
• American Bar Association: Web editor and developer
• Consultant: City Tech Collaborative, Healthcare Financial Management Association, Northwestern University, One Technologies, Rowman & Littlefield, Tribune Newspapers
• Chicago Tribune: Financial product manager
• Rivet News Radio: Multimedia producer
• Tribune Media: Product development analyst
• Tribune Technology: Project manager
• Financial, risk management, legal and real estate services
• Health care, educational institutions and member associations
• Automotive, engineering and technology products
Information can spark action or indecision. Team conflict can be creative or destructive. By organizing and clarifying issues in digital communications, I successfully lead audiences & stakeholders in growing mobile operations to productive action.
I’ve coached staff, vendors & freelancers for best use of their skills; analyzed audience behavior to guide content strategy, served as troubleshooter on performance issues, kept teams updated & documented their success. I’ve crafted communication strategies for nonprofit groups, taught a college course & served as elected officer of a national nonprofit group.
I’m comfortable working across teams to create, scale & advocate new products. Let’s figure out the next one.
–Steve Rynkiewicz (Rin-KEV-itch)